- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 220m
- Negative denivellation : 220m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : 220m
- Minimum altitude : 440m
- Distance : 7km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
This relatively short trail is not lacking some challenge. Running between vineyards and woods, you will discover the Château du Bergin, an oratory and then several little view points over the plain on your way back to the Lacs de Chevelu.
Services & facilieties
- Picnic area
Throughout the year : open daily.