- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : Unknown
- Negative denivellation : Unknown
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : Unknown
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
This 18-km section of the Lake Geneva to the Sea cycle route follows the meanders of the Rhone through the Avant-Pays Savoyard, and connects La Balme, near Yenne, to Saint-Genix-sur-Guiers. .
On the opposite bank of the Rhone, the cycle route continues through the Ain, from Murs-et-Geligneux to the port of Grolée. In total, this section covers 30 km through bucolic countryside and picturesque villages.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome
All year round.