- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 150m
- Negative denivellation : Unknown
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 7km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 02h00
- Roaming period : Unknown
A charming place, with woods, valleys, crossed by the Guiers river, discover the quiet countryside of this area, the shadow valleys and the houses with adobe walls.
This old border between Dauphiné and Savoie offers you beautiful panoramas on the Pré-Alpes.
Start from Saint-Martin-De-Vaulserre city hall, follow the yellow tag in direction of “L’Antiquaire” then “Savagneu”. At the sign of Savagneu, follow the direction of Saint Jean d’Avelanne. At the end of the path, take the road on the left side leaving the tag, then enter in Saint Martin de Vaulserre to come back to the starting point.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Subject to favorable weather.