- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 260m
- Negative denivellation : 260m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : 220m
- Minimum altitude : 420m
- Distance : 19km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
Ascent of the Saint-Romain hillock, from where you can enjoy a 180° view over the Rhône valley, Yenne and the slopes of the Dent du Chat. The route will take you through the vineyards of Joncieux before gently returning down to the plain.
Services & facilieties
All year round.