- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : Unknown
- Negative denivellation : Unknown
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 4km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 04h00
- Roaming period : Unknown
Photographic and thematic path "From the Guiers River to the Rhône river" : Pruner is a little beaver who lives by the river Guiers with his family. He is on his way to meet his cousin Victor but Gaston the heron has hidden all his things. Can you help him find them along the path ?
This thematic path leads you to the place where the tributary, the Guiers river, meets the main stem (larger body of water), the Rhône river.
To help Pruner find his tools, look at the photos and find where they are on your way to find what Gaston, the prankster, has hidden !
Services & facilieties
- Public WC
- Pets welcome
All year round.
Child: 3 €
Group children: 2 €.