- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 1272m
- Negative denivellation : Unknown
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 18.5km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
1190 Points – The west side of Mont du Chat is almost as difficult as the east, with an average gradient of 9.7% for 10 km and a 5-km section at 11.7%. Superb views of Lake Bourget and the Bauges and Belledonne Mountains from the summit.
From 15/03 to 15/11.