- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 520m
- Negative denivellation : 520m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : 400m
- Minimum altitude : 600m
- Distance : 15km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
This short but challenging circular route offers fabulous view points over the Rhône valley, the narrow pass of Pierre Châtel and the town of Yenne. Prior to this, you will have enjoyed the chance to discover the lush hillsides of the area around Yenne.
Services & facilieties
All year round.