- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 872m
- Negative denivellation : Unknown
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 18.9km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
801 Points – this climb goes past two viewpoints: the first is just before the Col de l’Epine, overlooking the Lac du Bourget, and the second is at the start of the Pas du Lièvre, with views over the Avant-Pays Savoyard. Don't miss the turn off during the descent, 1.5km after the mountain pass.
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Navigable with no snow cover, subject to weather conditions.
Check beforehand with the Tourist Office for up-to-date information on weather conditions.