- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : A map collecting hiking treks in Val guiers (10 rambles) and a folder composed of 38 treks in l'Avant Pays Savoyard are available in tourist offices for 2 euros and 14.50 euros.
- Positive denivellation : 220m
- Negative denivellation : 220m
- Delicates passages : Be careful when hiking since the path crosses private properties. Please respect fences and keep your dogs on a lead.
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 3.5km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 02h30
- Roaming period : Unknown
This loop going up the small valley dug by the Thiers river leads you to the nice stone bridge of Téloncin. Most of the path is in a fresh atmosphere during summer.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome
All year round.
Free of charge.