- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 1060m
- Negative denivellation : Unknown
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 67km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
This circuit crosses the Epine mountain range twice, once at the Col du Chat, which leads to a marvellous descent to the Lac du Bourget, and once at the Col de l'Epine, after a more strenuous climb.
From 01/04 to 15/12.
Navigable with no snow cover, subject to weather conditions.
Check beforehand with the Tourist Office for up-to-date information on weather conditions.