There is evidence of the existence of this chapel dating back to 1703, but given the design of its choir, its construction can be dated back even further to the middle ages.
It is surrounded by a cemetery, which is in turn delimited by the parish boundary (a tombstone remains). A sacristy was added and the nave was enlarged in the 18th century. This sacristy has masonry in adobe ('cob', or "clay-lump" compacted clay soil) a technique much used in the neighbouring villages from the mid 18th century.
All year round, daily.