Bon à savoir
In each accommodation, you will find a sheet detailing the sanitary protocol concerning reception conditions and households.
Spend a night in an unusual accommodation! A cabin-spa located in a unique, relaxing and invigorating setting, on the banks of the Rhône and the Viarhôna. Something to recharge your batteries!
The 3 cabins-spa, each with a surface area of 40m², can accommodate 1 to 6 people. Each cabin has a living room with a fully equipped kitchen and sofa bed, two bedrooms, one of which has a view of the port, a shower room and separate toilet, and a 25m² terrace with an integrated Nordic bath!
The 2 duo cabins-spa, each with a surface area of 25m², can accommodate 1 to 2 people. Each cabin has a living room with a fully equipped kitchenette, a lounge area for eating and relaxing as well as a sleeping area, a shower room and separate toilet, and an 11m² terrace with integrated Nordic bath!
Heated and air-conditioned, these spa-huts are open all year round.
In partnership with a local restaurant owner, lunch baskets will be delivered to your accommodation. Several choices of baskets will be offered to you according to your desires!
Meal baskets available:
- Breakfast basket: bread, pastries, home-made jams, organic spreads, butter, muesli, fruit juice, milk
- Picnic basket: ham and local cheese sandwich, chips, cake, fruit, bottle of water
- Aperitif basket (for 2 people): local products (charcuterie, cheese...), a bottle of Bugey wine (red, white, rosé, sparkling) and desserts
- Dinner basket: prepared by a local restaurant owner, home-made with seasonal products (starter, main course, cheese, dessert, bread)
- Children's Dinner Basket: prepared by a local restaurateur, home-made with seasonal products (starter, main course, dessert, bread)
For those who love two wheels, discover the ViaRhôna thanks to the availability of classic bikes and children's equipment. Electric bikes can be hired at the ViaRhôna Lodges in partnership with a local rental company.
You will find on site :
- a secure bike room
- a repair and cleaning kit (for major problems, we are less than 3 kilometres from a bike repair shop)
- IGN maps, road-books of cycling routes in the Bugey Sud
- a washing machine and a washing machine
Services & facilieties
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Play area
- Garden room
- Air conditioning
- Fishing locker
- Book shop
- Boules area
- Ski boot drier
- Sustainable development
- Separate entrance
- Equipment store closed
- Games room
- Waste management
- Separate garden
- Board games
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Nordic bath
- Covered terrace
- Charging station for 2 electric wheels
- Ironing area
- Independently Managed
- Loan of bikes
- Bedlinen hire
- Luggage storage
- Tourist brochures
- Linen hire
- Bike hire
- Cleaning/housekeeping at end of stay
- Booking of general amenities
- Beds made on arrival
All year round.
TRIBU cabane-spa rate of 40m² :
One night: 170€.
Weekend (2 nights): 330 € per night
3 nights and more: from 125 to 145 € per night
Additional person (price per night): from 10 to 15 €.
Price for a 25m² DUO cabane-spa :
Night: from 130 to 150 €.
Weekend (2 nights): from 240 to 280 €.
3 nights and more: from 100 to 120 € per night
In July and August, a minimum of 4 nights is required for the tribe cabane-spa and 2 nights for the duo cabane-spa.
Meal baskets :
> Breakfast basket: 8€ per person
> Picnic basket: 10€ per person
> Aperitif dinner basket (for 2 people): 45€ for 2 people
> Dinner basket: 25€ per person
> Children's dinner basket: 15€ per child.
Tourist tax included.
Mode of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer