- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 150m
- Negative denivellation : 150m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Minimum altitude : Unknown
- Distance : 8.1km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 02h30
- Roaming period : Unknown
Have you heard of Saint-Béron itinerary, the "Grand bois" loop? There, you will discover one of the hidden side of an amazing protected countryside. On foot, by bike or riding a horse, you will find signs corresponding to your path. Very nice trek to be enjoyed in any season.
The trek on foot is 8.1 km long, about 2.5 hours walk, and the highest point is 350m high.
Mountain bike loop (blue n°2) is 13.2 km long, 1.5 hour ride and the highest point is 490m high
As it partly takes walking trails of Saint Béron, you will enjoy the nice hilly and varied views and paths.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome