- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : You can find sheets hike at unit: price € 0.50 or a binder of hiking tracks in the Avant-Pays-Savoyard (44 tracks for 12.5 euros). Both are available in the Val Guiers tourist office.
- Positive denivellation : 400m
- Negative denivellation : 400m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Look for the sign on the esplanade along the bridge. Go down the little road and follow the directions for the river Guiers.Follow the yellow arrows. From the Urice Ridge you can reach the north side of the hill by going through the Côte Envers chestnut tree forest. The route at the foot of the hill is part of Saint James Way (Route of Santiago de Compostela) with its hillside leading to the forest and eventually taking you back down to the Pigneux and Saint Genix sur Guiers chapel, where you will find your starting point.
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Altitude maximum : 476m
- Distance : 13km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 04h00
- Roaming period : Unknown
Discovering our rural landscapes ! This marked route will take you on the height from the village of St Genix sur Guiers and you will also discover two visible "big houses" along the way.
Services & facilieties
- Public WC
- Pets welcome
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge