- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : You can find a binder of hiking tracks in the Pays du Lac d'Aiguebelette (38 tracks for 14.5 euros). Both are available in the Val Guiers tourist office.
- Positive denivellation : 350m
- Negative denivellation : 350m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : From the square in the centre of Grésin follow the red and white markings of the GR65 towards St Maurice de Rotherens. After the church of St Maurice de Rotherens, follow the yellow arrows of the Balcons de St Maurice path.
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Altitude maximum : 710m
- Distance : 6km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 02h30
- Roaming period : Unknown
Bon à savoir
Just after the viewpoint indicator, you can quickly take a detour to the archaeological site of La Tour de Conspectus (10').
Take the GR 65 route to St Jacques de Compostela before discovering the remains: the castle ruins and the site Mauchamps "Vieille Cure." Then you will follow the footsteps of your ancestors, following the route of an ancient Gallo-Roman path.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge