- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : You can find sheets hike at unit: price € 1 or a binder of hiking tracks in the Avant-Pays-Savoyard (44 tracks for 14.5 euros). Both are available in the Val Guiers tourist office.
- Positive denivellation : 290m
- Negative denivellation : 290m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Altitude maximum : 490m
- Distance : 7.3km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 02h30
- Roaming period : Unknown
With this trail, you will walk from hamlet to hamlet through a chestnut trees wood. Vestiges of an ancient wall, called "Murs des sarazins" (Sarrazins wall), are in the talweg of the small valley between Saint-Béron and La Bridoire.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge