- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 216m
- Negative denivellation : 216m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Follow the yeloow marked path and the crossroads: -St-Jean d'Avelanne -Savagnieu -La Brancha -Le Bapt -Sacré Cœur -L'Antiquaire -les Forêts -le Menoux -ST-Jean-d'Avelanne
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Altitude maximum : 536m
- Distance : 15.2km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : Unknown
- Roaming period : Unknown
Go through the Vallons du Guiers up to the famous Sacré Coeur which will allow you to rest and admire the view on St-Martin de Vaulserre, its hilly meadows and the panoramas on the Epine, the Bugey and the Chartreuse.
The departure is in the commune of Saint-Jean-d'Avelanne, parking of the town hall. Take the road in the direction of Pressins until you reach the pond of La Combe. A path and small country roads take you to the Vieux St-Jean and then to the church of St-Martin de Vaulserre. After a nice climb (+130m) you reach the heights of St-Martin. We invite you to take a break at the Sacred Heart (large stone statue). The descent is made in the forest. At the Savagneu post, it is possible to go back to St-Albin de Vaulserre (+2,6km - castle, orientation table) then return to St-Jean d'Avelanne.
Follow the yellow markings and the following crossroads:
Services & facilieties
- Car park
All year round.