- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 380m
- Negative denivellation : 380m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : 400m
- Altitude maximum : 950m
- Distance : 10km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 03h30
- Roaming period : Unknown
Route through the trees (2 - 3 ½ hrs) on the Epine mountain, towards the Col du Crucifix and the Col St Michel (former passage ways between France and the Savoie), with pretty views of the lake and its islands. Suitable for intermediate/good walkers.
A hiking loop of 2 to 3.5 hours, for average and experienced walkers, starting from the village's church or from the parking lot "Les Allemands" located a bit higher.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome