- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : Unknown
- Positive denivellation : 450m
- Negative denivellation : 450m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Unknown
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Altitude maximum : 840m
- Distance : 11.5km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 05h00
- Roaming period : Unknown
Through the trees that cover the Epine, find viewpoints over the lake as you hike this old footpath created to facilitate the installation of charcoal ovens. A physically challenging hike with steep climbs up high (5 hrs walking).
Things to see: the "grotte aux loups", under rock shelter that is said to once be the living place of lepers, the source of "Guâ".
By decree, it is forbidden for pedestrians and bicycles to go on the Cesar access road since May 16th, 2017.
Services & facilieties
- Pets welcome