- Cartographic positioning : Unknown
- Reference position : You can find a binder of hiking tracks in the Avant-Pays-Savoyard (38 tracks for 14€50 euros). Available in the Val Guiers tourist office.
- Positive denivellation : 320m
- Negative denivellation : 320m
- Delicates passages : Unknown
- Precision on the marking : Take the path which descends to the north of the church. Follow the path marked with yellow arrows which leads you to "Les Serus". You rejoin the GR9 and the GR65 which here follows the route of the pilgrimage of St Jacques de Compostelle marked with a yellow shell, as far as "Pierre Vire". Make a ten minute detour to climb to the summit of Mont Tournier or carry straight on towards the col du Mont Tournier. Stick to the yellow markings towards St Maurice de Rotherens and you will find on the left a short cut taking you back to the starting point.
- Average altitude : Unknown
- Altitude maximum : 877m
- Distance : 12km
- Average slope : Unknown
- Hours : 04h30
- Roaming period : Unknown
Punctuated by many historical discoveries on a plateau overlooking the Rhone valley and the lower Guiers circuit, this trail will charm you by this unique panorama of the Rhone !
Services & facilieties
- Picnic area
- Pets welcome
Throughout the year : open daily.
Free of charge